The following Terms and Conditions apply to users, viewers, and all people who access this Website. This Website is operated by The Dwelling at Ease which is registered in England and Wales and registered office at 196 Freston Road Notting Hill London W10 6TT.
The Dwelling At Ease (referred to as “The Company”, “DAE” subsequently) is the trade name for Dwelling At Ease, registered in England and Wales, and registered office at 196 Freston Road Notting Hill London W10 6TT.
offers professional career advice, Mentoring, Consultation, and training and development services to people who are seeking employment in the financial sector (i.e. financial institutions, banks, professional services, consulting firms, etc.). Dwelling at Ease owns and controls the website (referred to as “the website” subsequently).
The Company strives to provide customers with the best professional services and provision of all the advice or consultation facilities listed on the website. The Company undertakes to provide the services it advertises while maintaining confidentiality.
However, the Company cannot guarantee that as a consequence of this consultation, advice, or training services provided, our customers will be successful in receiving an interview call, passing any aptitude tests, or securing a job offer or employment from any company. Nor does the Company accept any liability for any rejections of, or delays to, customer’s job application submissions at any stage. The Company aims to provide the market-leading information and career coaching services and is commercially independent and has absolutely no influence over the recruitment procedure of any company.
The Company’s training and development programs and materials are designed to help clients familiarize themselves with an actual application process. The Company endeavors to keep these Programs and materials updated. However, clients are advised not to assume that any training and materials received from the Company will be exactly, or partially, the same as those they experience during the actual interview or assessment procedure.
You acknowledge that we may use your personal information and data according to our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, which are incorporated herein by this reference. You hereby agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement and Cookie Notice, including any obligations imposed on you therein.
The Dwelling at Ease (also referred to below as “DAE”, “the Company” or “we/us”) holds personal information from the clients in strict confidence. This confidential information includes all data transmitted to the website, through our contact mailboxes, and through the registration and marketing process. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended from time to time), and other laws and regulations in relation thereto, are complied with at all times for safeguarding the privacy of this personal information.
Who are we?
The Dwelling At Ease (also referred to below as “DAE”, “the Company” or “we/us”) is a high-end career consulting and training company. DAE offers professional career advice, consultation, and training and development services to people who are seeking employment in the financial sector (i.e. financial institutions, banks, professional services, consulting firms, etc.) (referred to subsequently as “the Services”). The Company owns and controls the (referred to subsequently as “the Website”).
The Company strives to provide customers with the best professional services and provision of all the advice or consultation facilities listed on the Website. The Company undertakes to provide the services it advertises while maintaining confidentiality.
What personal data do we collect?
Your personal details are collected and processed when you purchase, register, subscribe, or make use of any of our Services.
When you register an account on the Website we collect:
- your full name;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your university, subject of study and graduation year; and
- your CV
When you book a free career consultation on our Website through our staff (i.e. marketing associates, interns and/or campus ambassadors), we collect:
- your full name;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your university, subject of study and graduation year;
- your IP address – a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based;
- your browsing history of the content you have visited on our Website
- details of your devices and browsers used to access our content.
How is it collected?
We collect personal data when you:
- register for an account on the website
- attend our onsite or online events;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- access our Websites, through cookies and other similar technology; and
- contact us via email, our Website or similar technologies
In addition, when you visit our Website or use any of our Services, we also collect website and service usage information (which may include your reading history and any advertisements you may have viewed), and information about your computer or other digital device and your internet connection. This includes your computer’s or digital device’s IP address, the type and version of the browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with them?
The information we collect from you is meant to help us:
(1) fulfill your order;
(2) manage your registration preferences;
(3) send you renewal notifications and/or service notifications;
(4) personalize web content (including social media) and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences; and
(5) ensure, as far as is practical, that our Website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
And, if you allow, we may also:
(1) tell you about additional products and services;
(2) tell you about other promotional activities across our companies or from other third parties with whom we have a business relationship; and
(3) invite you to participate in surveys and polls for ourselves or for our clients.
*Please indicate your privacy preferences when registering our Website or subscribing to our Services. You can also choose to opt-out at any time by changing your privacy preferences.
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to: (1) improve our understanding of customer needs; (2) create marketing profiles; and (3) support strategic development. The resultant analysis information may, at any time, be made available to the public and/or shared with third-party suppliers employed by us, but in no case will any analysis data so used by us be able to be traced back to, or attributed to, any particular customer/individual.
Who will it be shared with?
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not directly linked to us except under the following circumstances:
- We may share your data with other organizations that provide services on our behalf such as dealing with online payments and other forms of payment processing, ie credit card transactions, and preventing fraud.
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organization if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
- Any organizations which access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and keep to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards.
We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
How long do we keep your information?
Your rights over your information
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you or if you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, please send an email to Info@com with the Header ‘Data Privacy’. We will deal with requests for copies of your personal data or for the correction of your personal data within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond. You will not have to pay a fee to obtain a copy of your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
If you want to make any of these requests, please contact email@example.com.
Transfer of personal data overseas
The internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
We reserve our right to change this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, or by placing a prominent notice on our Website so that you can choose whether to continue using our Service. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days after we notify. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately upon posting of the updated policy on our Website.
Rights of third parties
A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales. The dwelling At Ease is a trading name as a company registered in England and Wales. (More Details upon on the request and you will find our company details on every invoices and contract etc.).
The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims)
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login, or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. You can find more detailed information about cookies and how they work at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
What Cookies Do We Use And Why?
Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for registered users.
We also use functional cookies to record information about the choices you have made and to allow us to tailor the site to our users; for example, to remember your language or region or that you have already completed a survey. This information is usually anonymized and is not used for any other purpose.
We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user. However, if you have registered and signed into this Website we may combine this information with information from our web analytic services and cookies to analyze how you use this Website in more detail.
This site may, with your permission, also use targeted cookies which are cookies used to deliver advertising or marketing material relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like more detailed information on the cookies we use.
How to Control Cookies?
By using this Website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself, requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies,
Managing Analytics Cookies
You can opt-out of having your anonymized browsing activity within websites recorded by analytics cookies. We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies by clicking on the following links:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
External Web Services
We sometimes use external web services on this Website to display content within the web pages of this Website, for example, to display images, show videos or run polls. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read, clicked on, or forwarded certain email communications we send to you so that we can make our communications more helpful and interesting. If you do not wish us to confirm whether you have opened, clicked on, or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking enabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us through email@example.com, or you can unsubscribe following the instructions in the individual email communications you receive from us.
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such a modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date. We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.